Each of us conceives and births our own path of bringing another life into our family constellation.
Your experience deserves to be honored, your family to be revered and nurtured.
I offer professional, holistic doula care that respects and celebrates each aspect of You and your experience. My sacred service to you is grounded in compassion, integrity, and love. To you I offer my whole heart, my full presence, and the full spectrum of my wisdom and passion.
Passionate Holistic Mother Care nurtures your sacred childbearing experience.
Enjoy Integrative Full-Spectrum Doula services designed to nurture you and your blossoming family through conception, pregnancy, birth, and into life with a newborn.
Sacred Window Mother Care is designed to deeply nourish you during your first six weeks after birth. Care combining nourishing food & touch, personalized botanical supports, robust emotional & spiritual support, and substantial education & preparation during your prenatal period nurtures your deepest postpartum healing, rejuvenation, and integration into motherhood. My service is mother-centered: I am dedicated to your wellbeing, healing, and satisfaction.
My intention is to provide you high quality, heart-centered, wisdom-infused care – no matter the outcome of your birth. This means your Sacred Window Mother Care will be completely adapted to your specific personal experience and needs throughout your early postpartum weeks.
My care is integrative and is meant to nurture, elevate, honor, protect, witness, and deeply support healing & integration. My wish is for you to feel all areas of your life and the support you’re receiving (including & beyond me) to coalesce; to come together in service of your wellbeing and that of your family.
Sacred Window Mother Care
All Sacred Window Mother Care packages include two in-home prenatal sessions. During our first session we will go through a full intake in which I get an excellent picture of your needs and desires. Our second prenatal session is for Postpartum Education & Planning. This includes:
- Basics of postpartum psychophysiology; preparing to the tend the postpartum family and especially the postpartum mother – body, soul, heart and mind.
- Pantry Prep – We will explore your kitchen together and assess how to best prepare your space for preparing satisfying postpartum nourishment.
- Mama’s Nourishment Guide – A beautiful, original guide highlighting key postpartum food principles, star ingredients, best food preparation techniques, and adaptable + delicious recipes. Plus a bonus section on stellar nourishment for labor & immediate postpartum.
- Abhyanga instruction – Learn how to give yourself a loving oily massage; let your partner or loved ones learn as well.
As desired, I will help organize your family’s support network so that you have a beautiful nest of postpartum support, a web that extends beyond me and will serve to bring your greater family and community closer together.
Sacred Window Care includes your chosen combination of nourishing postpartum fare and personalized herbal supports with in-home Mother Care.
In-home Mother Care Sessions provide you the opportunity to access the fullness of my skills, wisdom, & heart. These sessions are suited to your particular experience and needs, day to day, moment to moment and can include:
- Nourishing touch for postpartum
- Nutritional & herbal consulting
- Birth processing
- Basic breastfeeding support
- Setting up herbal baths for you and/or Baby
- Emotional & spiritual support
- Relationship support for your partnership, Motherbaby bonding, and your connections with your other child/ren
- Communication support
- Yoga, dance, meditation, pranayama
- Continuing to help organize & facilitate your broader support network
*One of these sessions (preferably during your second week postpartum) will include baby abhyanga instruction.
Sacred Window Mother Care Packages typically range from $2200-4200 and are completely customizable to your needs and preferences.
You may add on prenatal support as desired (including birth preparation) and Mother Integration sessions for continued support into your first year of mothering.
I currently serve families in the Western NC region within approximately 50 miles of Arden (near Fletcher).