Holistic Childbearing Care nurtures mothers, couples & families planning self-directed, authentic, satisfying births. I am here to witness, elevate and nurture YOU during your sacred transition into mothering & parenting ~ your family forming. Every birth is transformational and holds wisdom. I am honored to companion the powerful women & couples who call me to join them on their journey of family unfolding.
Holistic Prenatal, Birth & Postpartum Care
During our prenatal sessions, we’ll dive deep, building our unique soul-level connection. Topics for conversation & exploration can include pregnancy physiology, nutrition, yoga, dance, healing of all kinds, partnership, family evolution, DIY prenatal care, Ayurvedic perspectives, the wisdom of the five great elements, Wise Woman herbalism, building your dream care team, and more!
Our Holistic Childbearing Care Package includes:
- 6-8 Prenatal Sessions
- Personal Postpartum Education + Planning Session
- Access to group Childbirth Education Classes + Village Prenatals
- Mama’s Nourishment Companion ~ original guide for postpartum nourishment, self-care & herbal baby care
- Courageous & Compassionate ~ postpartum audio workshop for dads
- Botanical MotherBaby Massage Oil
- On-call 24/7 from 37 weeks through first 3 days postpartum
- Labor, birth & immediate postpartum support (up to 3 hours after birth)
- Immediate postpartum support includes special foods prepared for right after birth and the first few hours (Mama’s first nourishment)
- 5 in-home Postpartum Visits for birth processing, emotional, breastfeeding & partnership support & deeper care. Each visit includes a nourishing meal, tea & herbal snack prepared freshly just for you.
- Closing of the Sacred Window Session around 6 weeks postpartum
- Ongoing email & text support throughout care (during business hours)
- Trusted resources & referrals
Customized to meet your needs & desires ~ optional add-ons include:
- Additional Postpartum Care Sessions
- Personalized herbals (brought to visits anytime)
- Market Veggie boxes from our family’s farm (brought to visits anytime)