All women are sacred.
Each childbearing experience is unique.
We empower our self-healing through connecting with our intuition and instinct, and devotedly practicing Love in all ways.
It is our birthright to thrive with vibrant health and spiritual satisfaction throughout the childbearing years.
It is YOUR birthright to THRIVE
With VIBRANT health
And SPIRITUAL SATISFACTION
While making babies,
and living your family’s life.
I am dedicated to helping people experience conscious partnering, birth, & parenting.
My mission is to support birthing individuals & families in honoring the full childbirth spectrum, from conception through the full sacred postpartum window and inclusive of all pregnancy and birth outcomes.
I am devoted to rooting into Love and deep connection with Spirit. Centering in my heart, I aim to reside in unconditional love & acceptance, and in faith & deep trust.
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” — Rumi
I have been graced with healing, connection, and joy beyond my wildest dreams. I am blessed to be in union with a loving partner with whom I have co-created a beautiful family. The making, birthing, & nurturing of our three magical children graces my womb, body, and spirit with potent healing, as does the integral honoring of my own moon cycles.
Art is a continual thread running lovingly through my life, and my sweetest artistic passions are dancing, singing, writing, and painting. I find art in the way I live each day, in communication and connection, in attuning with Nature’s rhythms. I have a deep passion for community and am looking forward to serving as a birthkeeper for many, many years in my beloved Home.
I feel it is essential to shift away from divisiveness. It is time to see the Divine in each person, to celebrate the wisdom in each birth, to elevate every mother and birthing couple, to find our ways of living in harmony with Spirit, ourselves, one another, and the earth. The answer seems to always be…trust, and more trust.
Today I dance and swim in the bold and beautiful waters of living in Love, connected with the Sacred. This to me is the most political act and empowering life path I can do.
- 8+ years of mothering, 7 years of breastfeeding
- 7+ years serving in Mother Care
- 13+ years of herbalism – independent study, self & family practice, learning directly from plant experts & longtime herbalists
- A lifetime of doing art, writing, and loving people
- Holistic Birth Doula (2016 & 2021) – The Matrona
- Birthkeepers Mentorship Cohort & Holistic Midwifery Degree Student (Nov. 2020 – present) – The Matrona
- 300-hour Elemental Yoga Teacher, 200-hour Vishwa Yoga Teacher & Level II Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner (2017) – Cincinnati Yoga School
- Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver (2019) – Center for Sacred Window Studies
- Level I Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Teacher (2014) – Red Lotus Aspara Yoga School
- Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies ~ Physical Sciences, Writing & Rhetoric, Women’s Studies – University of Central Florida (2013)
Color photos courtesy NATIVE IRIS PHOTOGRAPHY.
Black/white photo courtesy DANIELLE STORMES.